Monday, July 2, 2007

Too Long!


Alright...It has been WAY too long since we have posted. We are true SLACKERS! But, things are about to change. We have SO many new and exciting things to post....so, just be patient and the time will come for our updates!

Oh, by the way....this is far too great to not mention it....we just had our FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!! Woo-hoo!!! It was WONDERFUL :) and I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing and wonderful man! More to come on that!

Love you all and miss you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back kids... we've missed you.

Congrats on your first year of marriage.

Terri and Mark said...

Well it's about stinkin time! Geeze!!! I was almost going to give up on checking your blog for updates...but thank goodness I didn't:) Can't wait to hear about whaz been going on there!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

Jessica said...

Ahhh...Happy Anniversary!

metromom said...

congratulations! we miss you guys. can't wait to hear what's going on!

Jeremy and Morgen said...

Happy Anniversary! I saw you on Lindsay's blog and wanted to say hi. :)

Life's Passionz said...

Congrats you two! Sorry I'm a little late!

Miss you!!!

Camilla Tomren said...

Hey Cristin, long time no see (or hear for that matter) he he he. What's going on with you? I've tried to call you a few times, but no answer:( you must be busy.... I'm going to Vancouver, Canada next week to visit some friends and I can't wait to get out of T-town. It's been a stressful summer to say the least. Give me a call soon and we'll catch up for real :) love you and miss you,
camilla