Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Afternoon.....



Here is my own, personal chef! I love Sunday afternoons! When I was growing up, Sunday afternoons always meant we were going to have an extra special meal! The day meant relaxation, good food and family fun. There are sounds that bring me back to being a little girl...like taking a nap on the couch while I heard the chicken sizzling in the kitchen. The yummy smells of the delicious meal to come. Today reminds me of my wonderful memoris!

I am not taking a nap on the couch...I WISH!...but I am getting ready for church tonight..ironing, keeping the dog somewhat occupied....and while I am doing this my studly husband is making Spaghetti with Chicken Parmesan. The smell and sounds are so delightful! Oh, and of course...the football game is blasted so that we can hear it from any room in the house. Oh well..I can handle that I guess. :)

Just thought I'd share some of my life's awesomeness with you today!

3 comments:

Terri and Mark said...

Sounds yummy!We're actually in Seattle and as much as we wanted to call you guys, we've been bombarded with family stuff. We're here with Mark's sister and girlfriend. Next time we're alone though- we need to hook up. How do you like this sunshine we've brought? BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

Yum! Sundays are the best around here, too, because it's usually a day with no deadlines, no events, no responsibility!

Camilla Tomren said...

hey girl. Starbucks apron.... do you still work there? Anyhow, I'm thinking about moving to Vancouver - I will have to come visit you then :) hey call me sometime...

lots of love,

camilla