Saturday, February 2, 2008

Food For The Soul....

There are some things that you just can't live without. There is one thing that kind of brought Matt and I together. Music. Music is really an amazing thing that livens the soul! Now, how can I not love this???

We were given a guitar by one of Matt's co-workers....it's destiny was the trash so we gladly took it. What a blessing! How fun it is to have an acoustic guitar now. :) Today we got new strings and of course Matt just had to break it in! :)

Don't worry people...we haven't completely turned into REDNECKS.

4 comments:

Terri and Mark said...

Sounding good!

Matt and Cristin said...

What I can't understand is how he did it without totally cracking up! :)

metromom said...

Ok! That made my day...and made me miss you guys even more!

Great singing Matt!

Jessica said...

You guys are so funny! That made me laugh!