Monday, January 19, 2009

The BEST Job!!!

Our lives turned upside down 19 days ago! We are so happy! It is amazing how fast 9 months go by...I loved being pregnant. I felt great the entire time...and I had 9 months to look forward to our precious boy. It's amazing that you wonder for 9 months what your precious miracle is going to look like...how cute his little feet are going to be...who he will look like...wondering what it's going to be like to be a mommy and a daddy.

I can't believe it has already been 19 days. I'm kind of sad that time has passed so fast. I want to freeze time and just cherish every single moment in slow motion.

I was reminded last week (when I was really tired and the little man was wanting to eat like every 20 minutes and I was just a teeny bit frustrated) that this is something I have wanted my whole life. It's SO true. This time in my life I have waited for forEVER. This is the job I have wanted and I finally have it! I could just stare at him all day long and kiss him every second. The miracle of life is so amazing. Our precious little boy was known by Him before we ever thought of him...before he was even two cells joining together. God is so good!

So...here is our precious boy again...

I LOVE this picture...it was captured just a few moments after he decided to wee-wee all over daddy's arms and the floor making a nice large puddle!
We borrowed my sister's camara and had some fun taking pictures. It's amazing what a nice camara can do for your skills! :) I wanted one before...now I REALLY want one. I don't know what happened to this second picture with the lighting...but oh well. He's cute anyway! What I really like about this one is that it (barely) shows Matt's tatoo and his wedding ring and of course our preciousness looking up at daddy...
JP having a nice little nap on daddy's chest.
Taking a nap with Maverick...
Just chillin' being so darn cute!

3 comments:

Camilla Tomren said...

OK! So, you just have the most adorable baby in the world!! That first photo rocks! :)

Pattygirl said...

This picture was worth the wait for me to finally find or recreate my password.

You are most beautiful Grand Child in the world.
Thank you Matt and Cristin.

Love Grand Ma Mac :-)

Simply Heidi said...

So Cute!