Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

For some time now I have been reading another blog which hosts "Not Me!" Mondays. I am participating for the first time this week....

(For now...right click on it to open in new window...)



As a first time mommy to a 5 week old colicky baby I am completely wiped out! I have the blessing of help from hubba hubba (hubby) and family...but I'm still completely exhausted.

- Yesterday at worship practice I did not attempt to take a drink from the microphone instead of my bottle of water...no, NOT ME!!

- And for some time now (pretty much since having the baby) I do not repeatedly ask my husband or mom if I had just told them something because I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME remember if I just told them that something...no, NOT ME!

- I did not FINALLY get my thank yous out last week from the baby shower that was in November (but, you must know that I wrote them before the baby was born)...no, NOT ME!

- And finally...I did not get peed on last week and most certainly did not stay in that cami because I had nothing else to wear...no, NOT ME!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are hilarious. I can't wait to be that scattered.

You MUST try Brad's patented holding method. It really worked