Friday, May 29, 2009

Kelly's Korner/s "Show Us Where You Live" Fridays.....Nursery Edition!

Here's my precious little muffin man with his best friend, Maverick. He says, "Welcome to my kingdom!"

We are in an apartment right now and it is SMALL!!! We have a lot of stuff crammed into each room....I took the swing out of the room to take the pictures because it makes it look messy/overstuffed!

This first picture shows some messiness and disorganization....! Oh well! It is obviously of the changing table, dresser and part of the crib. The rug is a part of the crib/bedding layette that I longed for!!! I worked at Pottery Barn Kids before the baby was born and managed to buy it before I lost my discount!!! I really liked it and I also loved elephants when I was a little girl. I thought it was boyish enough and totally cute!
The next pic is of the crib and shelving. We recently added those and it is SO refreshing to have a place to put everything. Imagine the room without it....All that stuff was stacked on the rocking chair and floor!!! Too bad you didn't get to see the room before the shelving........right. :) Still needing some organization... And finally showing the other corner of the room. Window panels are hung on the rocker for now...just another little project for my hubbs. The rocking chair is the one my husband's father bought for his mom when she was prgnant with him. Cool, hu? And...of course, the afghan my mom made for me.
So there you go! It is JP's little kingdom!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Cute room. I love the rug on the floor. Thanks for sharing!