Friday, October 2, 2009

BEST BUY $200 GIFT CARD CONTEST!!!

So, my blog 'friend' (I say friend becuase she's my friend, but she has no idea who I am!!! I read her blog...) is sponsering/promoting a contest to win a $200 gift card from Best Buy. She is a blogher reviewer and was given the totally awesome opportunity to review some of Samsung's products. Poor girl. Unfortunately for her she had to review the WASHER, 4.5 cu. ft. front load steam washer, and DRYER, a 7.4 cu. ft. super capacity electric dryer. It's such a pity. Such a rough job to have to review such a totally new, free and super expensive but beautiful product. Such a shame. So they are having this giveaway thing....and I'm blogging about it so I can get another chance at winning my $200 gift card from Best Buy. Yep..that's right. I said MINE. Now this $200 would not even give me a sneek peak at the W/D set...but I might be able to walk near it once in the store. So...go on over, check this thing out for yourself...you could enter but...why waste your time? I'm going to win. I'm brutal, but I'm honest. http://angiesgiveawaysandreviews.blogspot.com/
Have a great sunny day!

No comments: