Monday, April 9, 2007

Our New Home On The Beach!!!


The beach house....! So, here we are! We have just moved (one week ago) and are getting settled in. My folks were SO KIND to surprise us and bring the rest of our stuff down this past week (it was in storage in AZ)....which was an AWESOME thing because we would otherwise be living here with one living room chair, the office and the bedroom stuff. So, SNAPS to mom and dad MAC!!!! :) We decided to do a fun little video to give you a taste of what we wake up to every morning....it's just a rough life, you know? :)
Check it out.....
video

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are too cute. Nice cozy house on the water!

You'll have to fill us in on all the happenings... I'm a little confused.

Love and miss you both!

Austin & Lindsay said...

Wow Cristin!! I love the pics and stories! It has been too long. We must catch up! My e-mail address is linz_p@mail.com Shoot me an e-mail. I would like to get your new phone number as well! Love and miss ya very much!

Life's Passionz said...

Wow that is beautiful!!! You guys are so blessed. :o)

Thank you for keeping us updated!!

xoxoxo

Terri and Mark said...

This house is so adorable!! I wanna see pics of the inside. Also, you have to email me your new address. And seriously, let me say this again- you guys look really great! Washington must really suite you:)

Jessica said...

How cool is that! I want to see pictures of the inside too!