Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blessed!


I just want to say how blessed I am. I am married to the best husband ever! I really feel blessed that God gave me someone so amazing to live life with! He has such a wonderful heart that is always so willing to give of himself. He loves me and takes care of me! He's a hard worker and wants to give us the best life possible. He loves God and really is an amazing husband! I love how God knows us so well and gives us what we need most in our life! He provides for us in the best way possible! He gave me a mate that is perfect for me! I love you baby!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh... your husband is pretty sweet.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Terri and Mark said...

LOVE this picture!

Jessica said...

Ahhh, what a sweet picture! Miss you guys!

Camilla Tomren said...

ahh, I'm so jealous (lol) But I'm very happy for you :)

It was great talking with you again last night.

hugs to you.