Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or Treat!!!

Bella and Maverick say Happy Meowloween!
As Matt says....well...I think I'll just let him say it as he explained it so well already....
"My wife and I don't have kids yet. But we have a great dog (Maverick). He has more toys than some children and eats the highest quality food and is very loved. We are insanely in love with him and have become exactly what we once despised... people who buy clothes for their pets.
We have a problem and counseling is nowhere on the horizon. But at least Maverick is living well while we slip away into foolish pet obsession.
Oh yeah... Maverick will be dressed up as Peter Pan this halloween, I'll be capt hook and my wife is tinkerbell.
How cute!... (BARF!)"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, we're well on our way to pathetic as well. Never thought that would be us, but we have the cutest dog ever. How can we not?

I wish I still had that picture of Matt as Peter Pan...

Unknown said...

You despised us?

Terri and Mark said...

Animals have a way of melting your heart. Most of the time, I actually prefer them to people.