Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Housewarming BBQ!






Check this out! Isn't this beautiful?!!! We are so blessed to have gotten a BBQ from mom and dad Vosburgh! I think we should have a housewarming PARTAY!!! This BBQ is seriously awesome....there are so many features! It has a rotissore for chicken (Matt thinks we are going to get a piggy up there but I'm fighting against it!), a place for veggies or beverages to be stored on ice, an extra burner/area to cook with a pan, a warming area, and a place for spices to be stored or towels to hang....really, it's great! It really is the best thing out there to have in a place like we are in....so you can have a BBQ on the beach! Yup, that's right folks, I said it....if you lived closer, you would be invited too! :) Actually, we do invite you...just let us know when you will be arriving...! :) Anyway, we are thrilled to have such a great BBQ and can't wait to have you over! So, here are some pics of Matt getting it ready to grill (putting it together!) and then there are some of me weed-wacking the grass....I was so excited to finally have a way to cut the grass that I just had to do it, later realizing that it's not my favorite thing to do.....seriously, my arms were still vibrating for like 2 hours after!

1 comment:

Terri and Mark said...

Ah-NOTHING beats a bbq! I JUST used mine this morning to cook a whole bag of chicken. It's easy, not too much cleanup and it doesn't heat up the house. Have fun with it!!!