Saturday, January 26, 2008

The BIG Day!

So, this morning I was so thrilled because my darling, studly husband made me breakfast! :) Yummy! I had no idea what it was going to be....I only knew it involved eggs. It is an omlet with a special sauce he made which is seriously delicious! It is topped with avocado slices and tomato with a side of toast covered with homeade pear butter. It was a 5 STAR meal!
Here is me just before devouring my delicious breakfast!
This next pic probably deserves it's own post because it is the point of the post today. This picture is like the picture you just have to get on the first day of school.....that's how important the day is! Today Matt is going to see RAMBO!!!! I have been hearing about this since this summer. Everytime he saw a commercial for it he would get all pumped up and announce the date. We even had a countdown for the last 3 months or so. :) I love my hub!!! He is so cute! So here in this picture, he is leaving to go meet up with the rest of the guys from our life group to go have some man time with RAMBO!!!
I am left home alone with the kids (Maverick and Bella) cleaning the house, ironing, preparing dinner....I better have something meaty for him to eat when he returns because I'm sure he'll come home with loads of testosterone pumping in his veins after the movie!

I'm so blessed! I love him with all of me....!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Martin and Wes are going to see it tomorrow. I tried to get them to go to another movie so I could go with, but there was no convincing these guys!

Love and miss you both.

Matt and Cristin said...

I wish I was there so we could go see 27 Dresses! :)

metromom said...

Haha! Cristin...too funny!

That breakfast LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!

Making me hungry!