Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Fun!

Okay...so my mom came into town kind of last minute! It was so GREAT to see her and hang with her! Of course the visit was way too short...but I'm grateful I got to see her! She is one of the few people in my life that I have never felt like a dork around....she totally accepts me for me and can be (most definitely!) totally goofy with me! She rocks! Love you mom!

On our way back into town, Matt was just had a hankerin' for some Frisko Freeze. You can't go all the way through Tacoma without some good old fashion nasty, down and dirty, greeeeeasy food. It's actually pretty good...but you really have to be in just the right mood for it!


"Damn, it's good," sayeth the Lord.


We definitely loved it tonight!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your husband and his relationship with food is amazing. I miss you both! When are you coming back?!?

Life's Passionz said...

Aww that is great you got to spend time with your Momma! I like it when you post pics!!! XO

metromom said...

Matt...thank God that boy has a speedy metabolism. This made me miss you and your mom...and matt I guess...

Hope to see you soon!
Noelle

Unknown said...

I wasn't hungry until you wrote that and posted the pictures. I guess I need to catch a plane headed that direction now.

Matt and Cristin said...

So...when should we expect you? :)