Friday, October 10, 2008

29 WEEKS!!!

Well, we are 29 weeks pregnant today! We didn't think we were this far...based on WA dr..but that's okay. It is that much more thrilling! It is SO exciting to think about meeting our son in just a few short weeks...okay...2 months is more than a few, but I'm sure we will look back and think about how fast the time went.

My belly button is starting to pop every so slightly! :) The baby has gone through some growth spurts lately and I can totally tell when he moves around that that boy has some muscles!

We had our first AZ dr. appt today and that was exciting. We think we are really going to like him...his whole staff is very kind. Our dr. in WA was so awesome, we were a little concerned (well, I was a little concerned) about finding one just as good here in AZ. :)

Still needing to get that boy's room cleaned out and the crib set up....anyone interested in some sanding and painting??? :)

Also, still looking for some fun big belly picture ideas....I should just ask my sis, as I'm sure she has some cool ideas.....

3 comments:

Emily W said...

Ok, did I miss something? You guys are here in AZ?! I feel so out of the loop. I'm so excited though! I want to see you and that belly girl! Let me know if you want to hang out sometime!

Camilla Tomren said...

Hey! You need to send me your address in AZ. I want to send you something for the baby before I go back to Norway next Monday!!! Love you and sooooo excited for you :)

Amy McCollam said...

You're in Phoenix???? Awww... wish I were there. I miss you!