Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nesting....

So, I haven't been much for blogging lately. It's not that we haven't had anything to blog about...because we have! I have seriously lacked motivation. I think it is because there is TOO much to do that I get overwhelmed and then just don't do anything. I tend to do that. I hate that.

ANYWAY....my sister is a photographer. Her work is AWESOME and I'm excited because she said she would take some 'big belly' pictures of Matt and I. I want these to be special. They will be. I'm wanting some ideas for the shoot. I know the typical one with the hands making the heart shape around the belly button...but I want more ideas....original, creative....So if you have any big belly ideas....leave them on the comments please!

I'm starting the feel the nesting groove come on. I'm anxious for the baby's room to be set up. We still have boxes filling the room from our move. We don't have much to set up once we get it cleared out..but I want to be ready. I want to be able to just go sit in there and hang out with the babe. We only have a crib right now...I'm sure I'll be much fonder of it once it gets painted. :) We've been so busy I haven't had a moment to think about his room. I've got pretty much no idea what I'm going to do with the room. :( I'd like to get letters for wall hangings...for his initials.... Other than that...I know, it's so sad. I'm a first time mommy and don't have the room put together 3 months out like most people I know. Anyway, the groove is on and we must start getting it set up. :)

2 comments:

Camilla Tomren said...

hey! you need to email me your Phoenix address. I called you yesterday, but no answer :( I'm in Tulsa until the 20th so if you have a chance give me a call back. Love you!

metromom said...

Angelina's room wasn't done till she was 8 weeks old. don't feel bad!!!!