Friday, March 30, 2007

9 Months and Counting...


Sweetheart,
You are my forever love! :) I can't believe it's been 9 months! You are my best friend...through the good, the bad and the ugly. Though we have gone through a lot, and will go through more, we will ALWAYS get through it with God. This time has gone by so fast and I want to say how much in love I am with you! I want you to know that when I say I love you, it means I am committed to you forever, my best friend, lover and companion. I want you to feel it in your toes...how much I love you. I want you to remember always that you are the most important thing in my life and I cherish every single second I get to have with you! :) Only you know how to make my giggle and smile the way you do...and just thinking of you makes my heart flutter. :) I smile when I think about the silly things we've done together, all the hard work you did to get me to go out with you and the moment you asked me to marry you. I love you forever baby! Happy 9 months of being married!!
Love,
Cristin

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahh...that's so sweet!

Terri and Mark said...

Girl, your making all of us other wives look bad!! Just kidding. I admire your lust, I mean love for your hubby:)