Saturday, March 24, 2007

I got a horse!

So, Matt and I needed a little Wendy's tonight for dinner.
I got a kid's meal because I wasn't hungry for a lot....
for my drink, I ordered a chocolate frosty. Have you ever had one of those?
It is probably like 3 ounces....totally not big at all.
But, after my initial reaction, I was grateful.
I only needed the little taste in my mouth. :)
After we ate he asked me if I like my toy.
Of course, I said "yes." :)
He then said, "You've always said you wanted a horse."
I just love him. He is always so funny...and so very thoughtful. :)
I have always wanted a horse, and this will suffice until
we can afford a bigger, more real one. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'd never had a Frosty before? You need to get out more! They are truly delicious.

What is the horse's name?