Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Madly in love!


My husband is the BEST! I seriously have an amazing husband who totally loves me and treats my like a princess. :) I'm so blessed! He takes the time to tell me he appreciates me and that he loves me....and that the food I cook, though not the BEST ALL the time, he still tells me dinner was delicious and even asks for seconds. Okay, now, I'm not a horrible cook, but sometimes unexplainable things happen that I have no control over!!!!

Anyway, last Wednesday he came home from work with a long stem single red rose. :) Just because he loves me and that I'm beautiful, he says...and that he appreciates me. Then, on Friday, he brings home a bouquet of red and white roses in a cute little round vase with a darling bow telling me he loves me and appreciates me for everything I'm doing.

I'm madly in love!!!! Who came up with that phrase, anyway? :) Check this out: http://amos.indiana.edu/library/scripts/lovecrazy.html

So, next time I'm a little extra crabby, or just plain pissy, I can totally use the excuse that I'm madly in love with him, right? After all, our vows contained "the good, the bad and the ugly"....Okay, I won't go that far....:) If it goes to that, and I'm crabby or just plain irrational (uh-umm, pms; I can blame that, right?), if I were to ever be like that...he sure knows how to turn me around and make me smile or lose it in the giggles. :) He is my best friend, my hero, my rock star, my own personal comedian, my lover and husband who still makes my heart flutter and who I'm madly in love with!!! He's amazing and truly the best thing that could have ever happened to me!

So, though the pictures don't give them justice, here are my roses! :)

3 comments:

Matt and Cristin said...

I know the link doesn't work right now....Matt isn't here to help me with it, and I don't know how to do it. :( So, get over it and open a new browser! :) Just kidding, but you should go check it out, it's funny, I think. :)

Terri and Mark said...

Ah...nothing is nicer than being suprised with flowers...okay, diamonds are nicer, but not so practical:) All I kept thinking of when reading this is that you must have given him a pretty good response on Weds with the 1 rose, for him to bring a WHOLE dozen home on Friday!:) You go Girl!

metromom said...

that is SO great.:) Marraige champions,right? You'll have to order your shirts.

Ha! We love you guys!