Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Brrrrrrr....It's SO Cold!!!!


Hi guys!!!

Well, today was a super COLD day!!! It SNOWED!!! I wasn't home to see it snowING...but Matt told me all about it!!! and we have the picture for proof. When I arrived it was still there but beginning to become slushy. Yeah! I got to see snow! First time in 4 years!!! :) Oh, what joy! :)

So, aside from that cool incident, I thought I was going to freeze today. For some reason, 30 degrees feels a lot colder up here than down in Arizona! :)

I went to Seattle with my grandma today for a Dr. visit so it was fun to go over on the ferry...but no city fun. I worked on my scarf (croshitting as I call it; otherwise known as crocheting) on the ferry...and got stuck listening to some guy pin me into a discussion about car engines, planes and eventually Galileo...hmmm....whatever...several times I tried to talk to Gram but to no avail, he kept on and she didn't save me!!!! :) Oh well, I guess he just needed someone to talk to for a while. Bless his heart.

So, there you have it. :)

I miss Arizona. I never NEVER thougt I'd say those words...but it's true.


Matt just told me a few moments ago he would like me to start ironing his socks........? Hmmm. I don't know what he ate today at work...but, I'm pretty sure that won't be happening...as long as they are dry! :)


Cristin

4 comments:

metromom said...

arizona misses you! at least i do.

Terri and Mark said...

Too funny! I "croshit" too, but I'm sure your MUCH better than me. I just can't seem to get the hang of it. And iron his socks?? Next he'll be having you iron his bikini underwear:)

Unknown said...

OK ... who has the cool camo shoes?

Jessica said...

We miss you too! Two weeks ago we sang "I'm complete in you" and it made me think of your beautiful voice and miss you even more!