Thursday, February 22, 2007

WHITE FLAG

Well, I've decided to throw in the towel for now on trying to build my own blog... I have figured out a lot of stuff, but it's really complicated. Anyway, I'm ashamed that I've been defeated and have to succumb to blogspot. What's the saying?... "you're unique... just like everyone else". Oh well, I'm glad that comments can now be posted for specific blog posts, as well as in the regular guestbook. It seems a bit redundant but not really I guess. They really are 2 different things.

So, I started my job this week. It is cool! I'm training, so I have a commute... which means I have to get up way early (5AM). But it's a really great company with excellent people! This could easily be the best job I've ever had.

Cristin is wonderful! She has made lunch for me to take to work and put a little note on my napkin. She has been working very hard taking care of G&G. It's really a challenge, but she's handling it like a pro. I'm proud of how radical she is! I totally love her and she deserves lot's of pretty things that I can't afford right now... doubt ye not the glorious damzel that yet I did marry!

Anyway, be sure to check out Wes' website. There are some really amazing musicians on the new album... ahem! ;) Seriously though... Wes worked super hard (and Tonya made a significant sacrifice also). It's a great project that showcases a lot of talent on the instruments, vocals, production and spirit. I'm very stoked on it!

Anyway, we've been seeing a little sun here lately (which is really weird!) although it's been super cold! Everyone here say's "it's all about May thru August"... hmmm, we'll see. All in all, it's very nice here and we are truly enjoying it.

We've both been really busy and are trying to make the most of the little free time we have, but it's great to hear from you all and we will try to be in touch more. We Love You All!

Peace out homeskittles!

Matt

No comments: