Thursday, February 15, 2007

NEWBIE

Okay...so, I've just learned how to "input"in this blog....it's NOT as simple as the blogger, but oh well. :) Matt says it's better, of course. I've learned today more about my family history...it is so interesting. It is really fun to hear how things were...and how they "should be" today, etc. :) I'm learning a lot about homemade meals, and it is so much fun. We really need to be careful, (as Matt has already put it), about our food intake and exercise. I have eaten more here than in the last year, I think. Anyway, take a look at some of our pictures....we will add more as time passes...and of course we will hopefully be updating on a more consistent basis. :)

It has constantly been overcast and as my grandma says....this is not normal for this time of year. It's been a wierd year with the weather. I don't remember it being so overcast. Now, I don't want to hear any "I told you so"s....because this is abnormal. :) Love you all!

Cristin

No comments: