Sunday, February 18, 2007

RAINBOWS

(Okay, so first of all, I'm going to say that I don't agree with Matt's posting earlier today. That's all I'm going to say, because I do have a strong opinion of my own.)

Now, today after church we went out on a little date and that was so much fun! We went and looked at bikes.....we want to get some bikes. :) We both found one that we really liked and now we just have to save up for them. They are really cute, well, mine is! Mine is pink, just like I've wanted. Then we went to Red Robin for lunch and THEN to Starbucks to enjoy some fine tasting coffee. :) I love just "being" with Matt. It is so enjoyable for me to be able to spend time with him just hangin'. We came home and then saw this:

It is so amazing....God's creation! You can't really tell in the picture...but the rainbow is actually pretty close to us. In the bible the rainbow represents God's promises to us as Children of God.....and whenever I see a rainbow, I think about all that God has told me, and the things He has called us to do as a couple, and I'm so thankful for His promises and His words to us. It is truly a blessing and an awesome reminder when I see something so beautiful and amazing as this. It is so wonderful to look out the window and see that....It's like a surprise and He's been waiting all day to give it to me. :)

Have a fantastic day, and remember how much He loves you and how much joy you bring to Him.

Cristin

No comments: