Thursday, February 22, 2007

FREE TIME

Baby...I"m so proud of you! You have done a wonderful job creating our website....and I love it!!! :) I"m proud of you getting up early and working so hard and earning $$$ to pay our bills while I slave away making freshly squeezed orange juice (actually haven't done the O.J. yet)homemade chicken noodle soup and pot roasts all while listening to Matlock and Little House On The Praire.....it's been so long! :) Oh, but I love it!

Okay...so, doesn't our site look awesome!?!!!! I love it and he has done a most excellent job. I realize that he is still adjusting to a routine still and has come home now two days in a row with fevers...poor baby. We are trying to get used to things...I think Matt has adjusted a little quicker than myself...but, time will pass and I will adjust.

Bella (the bundle; kitty) spends her evenings meowing with us. She comes in the room and meows. I don't think she has realized yet that we are here permanantly and Smith will not be coming over anytime soon. :(

Okay for now. We must get to bed. :)

Cristin

3 comments:

Terri and Mark said...

Cristin, you'll have to post some of the great recipes your learning! Us wives need to stick together when taking care of our hubbies!!!:)

Matt and Cristin said...

We'll be posting the recipes at http://www.mattvosburgh.com/food.html

...and a couple will be here also

Unknown said...

Matt -

It doesn't count if you copy the recipes out of: http://www.amazon.com/Man-Can-Plan-Great-Meals/dp/1579546072

Dad