Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baby On The Way?


We may have the baby on his way! I have been having contractions throughout the evening...nothing major or too uncomfortable...but they are there and noticable. :) Yeah! Matt is rooting for this to proceed tonight! He says he wants to extend his weekend and not have to sleep tonight! We got a chance to get a fun pre-baby Christmas picture tonight....also one more of me pregnant, if we don't get another chance. :) Notice the snow...it snowed at the Tempe Marketplace tonight! (for only about 12 minutes or so.... :) ) I WISH it were real. :)




2 comments:

Amy McCollam said...

You are SOOOOO adorable!!!

Camilla Tomren said...

Yay!! you look amazing. Hey, is this a good time to call you? Since you started having contractions and all....? I finally made it to Tulsa after the longest trip in history... LOL. I got stuck in Philadelphia for one night... Maybe you should call me when you have time...? You should have my number. Can't wait to talk to you again. Love, Camilla