Sunday, December 28, 2008

Game Day!


Well, it's too bad I didn't get a 'going to the game picture'... :( ...but the boys (Matt and his dad) are going to the Seahawks vs. Cardinals game today!!! They have AWESOME tickets and I'm a little jealous. I can't believe I said it. I'm a little jealous. :) I know they are going to have a total blast!!! We all just need to pray little JP doesn't decide to make his grand entrance this afternoon. So, since I don't have a 'going to the game picture'...this one from Christmas will do for now. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The game was better than expected (Seahawks did score 3 TDs), though it would have been more fun with Cristin and Laura with us. The highlight was the generous hospitality of complete strangers in the "tailgate" area who invited us to join them. These Cardinals fans welcomed us even though we were not in Cardinals attire (quite the opposite). Gotta say that was fun! I'll forward you some pics Cristin.